Western Central Railway (WCR) has released enough no of vacancies for the apprenticeship at Jabalpur location. The candidates from the technical background are eligible to apply online for WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Recruitment 2020. So, if you were waiting for this vacancy and want a successful career in Indian Railway can fill the form till the last date. In this article, I will try to explain complete details of the vacancy which will include eligibility criteria, Job location, age limit, how to apply, the procedure of selection etc.
|WCR Recruitment Job Details||Fee Details|
|Starting Date: 04/02/2020|
Last Date: 28/02/2020
Exam Date: No Exam (Merit-Based)
Fee Payment:- Pay the fee using credit card, Debit Card, Net banking Etc.
WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Online Form 2020 Complete details (Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Post details)
- Minimum: The minimum age should be 15 years as on 01-Jan-2020.
- Maximum: The maximum age can be 24 years as on 01-Jan-2020.
- SC/ST candidates will be provided with an age relaxation of 5 years.
- While OBC candidates were provided 3 years of age relaxation.
The Candidates must be qualified 10th / (10+2) and ITI with related trades from any NCVT certified institute or it’s equivalent from any recognised Board/University in India.
The selection procedure of WCR Apprentice Online Form 2020 is based on 10th marks. The marks will be calculated and according to the marks, a merit list will be prepared. The shortlisted candidate will be called for the further process which is document verification.
Note: Please read the official notification for detailed information.
How To Apply For The WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Well, you can visit the official website and search for the particular application details. But it seems difficult so, there is the process given below. Go through it and apply today.
- Visit Official Website “http://mponline.gov.in/“.
- Go to the panel “Latest Release” given on the homepage.
- Click On that link and find for the particular Job Application.
- By filling your required details you can apply Online till the last date.
Required Details to fill Application Form
- Fill the required details carefully such as (Name, Email, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Mobile No etc).
- Upload your latest passport size photograph along with signature, caste certificate, qualification certificate, and ITI all semester mark sheet.
- Once you have done all the above details click on submit button.
- Finally, your application has been submitted and sent for the additional process.
Note: Please keep your application print for future references In some cases it may be asked for further verification.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|